Built to last and ideal for targeting triceps and other upper body muscles. Our Tricep Extension Cable Attachment is finished with a corrosion-resistant chrome coating and includes precisely angled rubberised urethane grips for improved comfort and control during your cable machine workout.
PRECISE MUSCLE TARGETING
The angled handles of this cable bar attachment mean it can be used not only for tricep extensions and push-downs, but also other cable machine resistance training exercises like overhead pull-downs which target specific upper body muscle groups.
To create a solid adhesion between the bar and the urethane grip, this bar is made with an injection moulding process which impregnates the metal bar and prevents the grip from moving or slipping. This cable machine attachment’s heavy-gauge steel loop means it is compatible with all cable resistance machines.
- Cast in solid steel with a chrome finish and welded central connection
- Heavy-gauge central connector loop for maximum compatibility with all cable pull machines
- Rubber grips and protective ends prevent injury and damage to other gym equipment
- Ergonomic design with comfortable high-grip handles
- Angled handles for improved muscle targeting
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Size: 50x290x190mm
(Check out our other cable resistance training attachments to add to your cable machine workout)