Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please take time to read through our terms and conditions. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
Until you’ve fully paid our invoice, the equipment you are buying will continue to be our property. If you’re unable to/don’t pay our invoice in time, we reserve the right to take back the equipment.
If there’s a problem with any of the equipment that we deliver to you (e.g. some is missing, damaged or not what you ordered), you’ll need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving it. Please include a copy of the Delivery Note / Invoice and, if possible, photos of what’s wrong. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to claim for problems with Equipment if it’s signed for as ‘unchecked’.
If you want to return equipment, you’ll need to email us at email@example.com within 10 working days of the date of the invoice, with the invoice number and details of what you’d like to return. We won’t be able to take equipment back if:
- It’s been made or ordered especially for you (e.g. branded goods).
- It is in any way unfit for re-sale.
Once we’ve received your email, we’ll to let you know if we’re able to take the equipment back, and how to send it to us.
Unless the equipment is faulty or has been sent to you by mistake, we won’t be able to reimburse you for the cost of returning it to us.
How to Pay Us
Here are the ways you can pay us:
- BACS/debit card– A/c Number 22153475, Sort code 40 40 01. Please write the Invoice Number as the ‘Payment Reference’.
- Credit Card – we’ll have to charge you 2% on top of the invoice total to cover our processing costs. This 2% charge will be subject to VAT.
- PayPal – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you’d like to pay using PayPal and we’ll send a payment request to you. We’ll have to charge you 3.4% on top of your invoice total due to fees from PayPal.
NB We no longer accept cheques.
When to Pay / Late Payment Penalties
Unless agreed otherwise our payment terms are 50% on initial order, and the balance on installation. If you don’t pay us within this timescale, we’ll exercise our right to add interest and the cost of recovering the debt on to the invoice amount.
We will calculate our daily interest rate as: Invoice amount x (Bank of England base rate + 8%) / 365
The cost of recovering debt is as follows:
- Debts up to £999.999 = £40 charge
- Debts between £1,000 - £9,999.99 = £70 charge
- Debts of £10,000 or more =£100 charge
If you order equipment that’s branded or made especially for you, we’ll ask you for a 50% deposit before we process your order. Once your order has been passed to our manufacturing team, you won’t be able to cancel it and we’ll charge you in full for it.
If we’re installing equipment for you, it’s your responsibility to make sure that the area where it’s going is completely ready for safe installation, and that all building work/preparation is finished by the time our engineers arrive on site.
We realise that building work can over-run, and we’ll be as flexible as we can if this happens, however we will require a minimum of 48 hours notice to delay an agreed install date. If this delay results in us incurring unavoidable costs eg storage or forklift hire, we reserve the right to invoice at cost plus 10%.
If our engineers arrive on site and are unable to safely carry out the installation, we will have to charge you for this. These charges will cover, amongst others, manpower, transport, accommodation and equipment storage costs.
On completion, we request that you inspect the work done, and satisfy yourself that it’s to an acceptable standard. Any concerns you have should be raised with our engineers while they’re on site. We need you to formally sign off and accept our work at this point.
Our Quality Guarantee
Used properly, our equipment has the following guarantees:
- Werksan Bars - Lifetime
- Frames, Welds – 15 years
- Pulleys, Bearings, Platforms, Weight Plates – 2 years
- Cables – 1 year
- Upholstery, Grips – 3 months
All other equipment will be covered by the stated manufacturers’ guarantees.
Social Media Policy
Absolute Performance Ltd. wants everyone to feel confident in sharing great news with us. We monitor every post on the Absolute Performance social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube), review all comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or offensive, including:
- Abusive, inciting violence or otherwise threatening or confrontational behaviour towards others, including swear words
- Discriminatory, racist, indecent, sexually explicit, or offensive comments towards or about others
- Promotional information, including any links to third party products or services
- Infringement of third party intellectual property, privacy, and/or publicity rights
- False, fraudulent, or misleading claims
- Spam messages which are corrupt or contain viruses
- If users continue to behave in a way that violates our policy, Absolute Performance Ltd. reserves the right to block or ban users from all social media channels
Please understand that comments posted to our social media pages do not represent the opinions or views of Absolute Performance Ltd.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. We look forward to doing business with you.